Emma - ADOPTED!!!
Emma is a young social butterfly who came from a remote community in Saskatchewan. She looks like she might be a Lab Husky Malamute X. She's about 67lbs and almost a year old. She had a skin infection on her back (which has completely healed up) and her hair is growing back very nicely. Emma will get spayed soon.
Emma is being fostered with other dogs (big and small) and loves playing with them. She would absolutely love to have a doggy-friend in the home, but it is not a requirment. She could go to a home with older kids, as she's quite the sweet lady, although she's not always aware of her size. A solid fence (at least 6ft, preferably not see-through) is a necessity, as she has shown to be an acrobat when she wants to meet whoever is on the other side of the fence.
Emma's temperament is ALL lab: snuggles, cuddles, food-oriented, eager to please, loves everything and everyone, and she has webbed feet! She may have some prey drive, or very possible she simply wants to play with EVERYTHING (the neighbour's chickens were NOT appreciative of her multiple visits, but all feathers are intact, and no chickens were harmed). She has not been tested with cats, but will most likely need a slow introduction.
If you think you would be a good fit for Emma please fill out an application. This girl is ALL LOVE and wants to find her forever people!
Theo - Available!
Hey everyone! Some of you might recognize me. I'm Theo, I was part of the "Days Of Our Lives" puppy crew! I was adopted when I was a wee puppy and grew up on a hobby farm. I'm now 10 months old. Unfortunately despite training, I still try to play with the free roaming ducks once in a while. I try to be a good boy (and I really am in every other way!) but I just can't resist playing with the birds and that's why I can't stay in my current home. I'm a big boy and have crossed the 100lbs mark. Because I'm such a big guy, I'm not neutered yet, but I will be very soon! I look like a Mastiff Lab X, but my DNA test came back as Shepherd, Bulldog, Rottweiler and a bunch of other breeds, so who knows!
I am excellent with all human handling, I enjoy bath time inside in a tub or outside with a hose! I'm okay with having my nails trimmed or ears cleaned, I love being brushed/combed and even roll onto my back. You see, I like to look my best! I'm good with children and have good manners. I like living with cats and other dogs, but I've heard the humans say "he sometimes forgets how big he is".
I'm on monthly preventative flea treatment as I have a flea allergy, those nasty little things! Since I live on a farm, I get weekly medicated baths to help with this. I'm sure that once I'm in an environment with less exposure to fleas, I'll feel a lot better!
Please fill out an application if you are an XL lover! I have a mellow, laid back personality that's typical for gentle giants like me! I hope to meet my new forever family soon! Sincerely, Theo.
"C" litter - available!
These 10 pups came in with their momma Carli (who has already found her forever home!). Mom looks like a Shepherd Husky X. These pups look more like Lab X with wrinkly faces, so who knows what breed mix they are. Let's call thme 100% adorable. These pups were born around the beginning of May (best guess) and had their first vaccines July 2nd! Please fill out an application if you're interested in adopting a med-large sized dog and have the time, energy and patience for a puppy!
1. Cruze (male) - Cruze likes "cruzing" along in life. He enjoys sleeping on your lap when tired and curling up in a puppy puddle after a play session. He enjoys playing with toys and playing hide and seek!
2. Cole (male) - ADOPTED -Cole is the tank of the litter. He's the biggest and has the strongest character. He can be a little bit of a bully with his siblings. But he makes up for it with his adorable "Eeyore" look, wrinkly face and floof. He steals the hearts of everyone he meets!
3. Cora (female) - Cora is a sweet puppy. She has beautiful eyes and we think they might stay a lighter colour as she matures! Cora is a snuggle bug and lap puppy. She is also very food motivated and the foster mom is clicker training her and she is catching onto some tricks already!
4. Cassie (female) - Cassie has the cutest little wrinkles on her face! She can give you the "sad puppy eyes" and melt your heart! Cassie rhymes with "sassy" and we think that might not be a coincidence! If you like a pup with a big personality, Cassie might be the one for you!
5. Callie (female) -ADOPTED Callie was more of an observer when she was with all 9 of her siblings. Since being split up into smaller groups, she has come out of her shell. Callie has shown to be quite outgoing and she doesn't back away from roughhousing with her brother!
6. Cain (male) - Cain is your typical puppy, he's mid energy, just a sweet easy going pup! He has the funniest facial expressions and goofy ears when he hops around the yard!
7. Chance (male) - Chance loves to run around, play wrestle with his friends and does a little happy hop when he sees his foster humans! Chance loves playing with toys and has the proudest strut when he has a ball in his mouth. He likes tummy rubs and attention but is also great at entertaining himself!
8. Chico - ADOPTED (male) - Chico is a funny little puppy. He sits nicely when he wants attention and loves playing with toys. He is a super sweet cuddly boy who is mellow and loving.
9. Cleo - ADOPTED (female) - Cleo is an outgoing puppy. Always running up to her foster humans and ready to play or to get picked up for some lovin'! She's a very good girl and will make a great family dog!
10. Cinder - ADOPTED (female) - Cinder is the runt of the litter. She is significantly smaller than her siblings, but she holds her own! She loves snuggle time and playtime!
Nestle - PENDING ADOPTION
Nestle came in with her 2 siblings, without a momma dog, so we don't know what breed mix they are. Maybe some kind of Husky Shepherd cross? We think they'll be medium-large sized dogs when fully grown. Her siblings are adopted, so Nestle is very eagerly awaiting her forever home! If you're looking to adopt a medium/large mixed breed puppy and currently have the time and patience for training, please fill out an application.
Nestle is a very playful pup who enjoys playing tug of war with her siblings. She likes to chase the water coming out of the hose when watering the plants and we think she'll love playing in the water when given the opportunity. She's a fast learner and has started to learn how to "sit"! Nestle is affectionate and likes to crawl on top of you and shower you with kisses.
Wally, Victoria and Hudson - available!
These pups came in with their mom, who is a "spay and return". This means the momma dog goes back to her owner after being spayed. Mom is a malamute mix, we don't know what kind of dog dad is. We know malamutes are absolutely stunning and it's easy to fall in love with them based on their looks, but please do your research on this lazy, vocal, intelligent and independent breed! If you're looking to adopt a large mixed breed puppy, please fill out an application. Their siblings got adopted, so these pups are eagerly awaiting their forever families to scoop them up!
Wally (male) - ADOPTED Wally is an outgoing puppy. He's always crawling up on people to get some human attention in! He can be a little vocal, so we think he'll grow up to be your typical singing malamute! He's a very respectful, sweet puppy who doesn't look like he has a huge amount of husky in him, maybe some Shepherd? He's affectionate and loving!
Hudson (male) - Hudson is more of a free spirit. He can be quite independent, so a secure fenced yard will be extra important for this boy! He has the most stunning heterochromia eyes (one grey/darker, one blue). As time goes by, he's turning out to be a very smart, cuddly, playful and easy going puppy! He likes to be close to his humans and will make adorable little malamute howls if he doesn't see you.
Victoria (female) -ADOPTED Victoria is curious and cuddly. She has the most distinct facial markings and she will be a stunner with a bright mind when fully grown! Victoria caught onto housetraining quickly and is very trainable! She's going to be a big girl when fully grown, based on her huge paws!